Patrik has started up another meme that will likely spread throughout the theo-blogosphere:
Name three (or more) theological works from the last 25 years (1981-2006) that you consider important and worthy to be included on a list of the most importantw orks of theology of that last 25 years (in no particular order).
Here’s my contribution to the effort. I had to include at least 5 books.
- T.F. Torrance, The Christian Doctrine of God
- Robert Jenson, Systematic Theology, 2 Vols.
- John Milbank, Theology and Social Theory
- Colin Gunton, The One, The Three, and The Many
- Stanley Hauerwas, With the Grain of the Universe