We all have our favorite authors and our favorite books by them. So, if we could recommend just one book by our favorite authors, what would they be? Here are a few of mine:
- John Howard Yoder – The Priestly Kingdom
- Lesslie Newbigin – Household of God
- Stanley Hauerwas – The Peaceable Kingdom
- Robert Jenson – Story and Promise
- Hans Urs von Balthasar – Love Alone is Credible
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer – Discipleship
What are some of the one-book recomendations that you would make from your favorite authors. And please don’t feel like you need only specify theological authors. What are the best of your favorites?