There are quite a few notable posts around the sphere right now.
- David Congdon emerges from his seemingly interminable blog-slumber to give us some excellent overviews of the Envision ’08 conference on evangelicals and political action.
- Eric also alerts us all to some information on some banal thing called the U2charist.
- Scott Stephens’ new guest-post on the dangers of Obamania at F&T is quite provocative. So provocative in fact that it seems to be drawing quite a bit of heat in the comments.
- Phil points us to Brevard Childs’ new (posthumous) book on Paul which looks quite interesting indeed.
- James gives a great discussion of theological integrity according to Rowan Williams.
- Steve Holmes has a very provocative and helpful post on the Christian duty to find error attractive (also something of a Williamsish theme).
- And finally, David Horstkoetter also seems to have procured a rather fascinating map of heaven, giving us clues about the life beyond.