What Should I Blog About?

In thinking towards what I want to set my blogging sites on for the next year, I thought I’d let my readers weigh in and see what they are most interested in seeming my write about. This of course does not mean I’m giving up the decision to you all! Just that I value your input about my writing and what I write about.

[polldaddy poll=1062682]

1. D C Cramer wrote:

More on JH Yoder, please. Not just quotes, but discussion. (I would be willing to jump in on discussions of Yoder, Hauerwas, etc.)

Friday, October 31, 2008 at 12:00 pm | Permalink
  2. erin wrote:

I’m torn between the trinity/Christology option and the theological exegesis option, but I voted for exegesis because it is the easiest touchpoint for my church and I would love to see how your views of the first option (trinity.Christology/pneumatology) inform and are informed by your exegesis. This would be of immense practical value for me, though perhaps not as interesting for many.

Friday, October 31, 2008 at 12:32 pm | Permalink
  3. Bill wrote:

Where is the “other” option? I agree with D C: more about the relevance of Yoder and how this is worked out in our lives.
    Grace and Peace

Friday, October 31, 2008 at 2:15 pm | Permalink
  4. Star Nobel wrote:

The problem of ethics. eg: what are the ethics of “Love your neighbour”?

Friday, October 31, 2008 at 4:32 pm | Permalink
  5. Jamie Kuruvilla wrote:

I enjoyed a majority of your postings. Thank you for sharing your journey with us onlookers.

The theological terminology is pretty hard to take in as I am not even a newbie at theology. The going was extremely difficult at first and even now is pretty difficult for some posts.

I know those terms are a shortcut that makes writing concise but any steps towards easier words would be wonderful.

The voting widget on top should have allowed multiple selections. I would have checked items 1, 2 and 5.

Saturday, November 1, 2008 at 1:49 am | Permalink
  6. CTN wrote:

Biblical Theology is sorely needed in the blogosphere. Too many dogmaticians rule the “series of tubes!” ;-)

Sunday, November 2, 2008 at 9:33 pm | Permalink
  7. James wrote:

Theology 101 Q & A. Let readers post theology questions!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 9:08 am | Permalink
  8. Phil Sumpter wrote:

I’m with CTN. And surely the most important issue of all: theological exegesis!

Thursday, November 6, 2008 at 10:22 am | Permalink