The apocalypse is upon us

H/T: Arni Zachariassen

1. scott prather wrote:

The first minute I was thinking, “God that’s terrible, but I remember being in the pews for stuff like this.” But then….

Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 5:06 am | Permalink
  2. Sally D wrote:

Dipsy’s dancing. B-ptum, B-ptum! Laa-Laa wants Dipsy to play with her ball. Tinky Winky wants him to play with her ball. Tinky Winky wants him to play marching. Po wants him to play rolling. But Dipsy just wants to dance.

Halleluja. I’m SO glad that’s ended.

Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 5:16 am | Permalink
  3. roger flyer wrote:

Awesome! Two for the price of one. Not to be too picky, but the tenor was a little pitchy…

Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 5:17 am | Permalink
  4. roger flyer wrote:

That was fearfully made.

Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 5:17 am | Permalink
  5. Colin wrote:

One could present this as evidence for the necessary reintroduction of regular exorcism services.

Sunday, August 16, 2009 at 1:32 pm | Permalink
  6. myles wrote:

oh. my. lord.

Monday, August 17, 2009 at 10:19 am | Permalink
  7. mike d wrote:

Man I was so ready to say something like “it’s so easy to make fun of this sort of thing, blah, blah, blah” but then the second voice kicked in and I had to admit that this is deservedly posted on a site like college humor.

Monday, August 17, 2009 at 3:55 pm | Permalink
  8. Andrew wrote:

The audience was completely motionless during that whole song and I am sure that if we could see their faces they would have been giving him a collective “What the fuuu. . .?!?” look

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 3:15 pm | Permalink
  9. Brandon H. wrote:

Who knew that Mickey Mouse is a two-bit church musician?

Friday, August 21, 2009 at 9:25 am | Permalink
  10. adamsteward wrote:

Oh yeah dude, Mike Irvine showed me this a few years and I about shit and puked my guts out I laughed so hard.

Friday, August 21, 2009 at 11:04 pm | Permalink