Plenty of good, interesting, and nutty stuff around the old blogosphere these days:
- Melissa inquires about the virtues and/or vices of book collecting, and apparently my own proclivities are a case in point.
- Two utterly different sets of predictions for 2010. Proof positive that people’s predictions merely express their deepest wishes, never their smartest thoughts? Probably.
- The ballad of Rick Warren and the 900-foot Jesus.
- As if it needed to be said, there’s 6 reasons out there why your church needs more beer.
- A review of George Lindbeck’s classic book, The Nature of Doctrine.
- Why Christmas is not Jesus’s birthday.