Sure, I have some grand scale ridiculous desires about stuff to accomplish this year. Like reading the Bible a few times and finishing this gargantuan and barely begun project from last year (yeah, now you know). But I dare not call such things real resolutions. Here are some of the things I have actually resolved to do this year:
- Be in Munich for Oktoberfest.
- Read a book on the history of pirates.
- Spit-roast an entire pig this summer.
- Re-read at least two books that deserve it.
- Hit at least two Roger Clyne shows this year.
- Listen to more music.
If I do all of these things this year I’ll be pretty happy.